Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here we go

This is the first blog post of this...blog,  Here I'll be posting things like current projects, tutorials, and things I find interesting.
 To see what I do, my site is www.matthewkean.com
I'm a character artist and digital sculptor who wants to share with everyone my thought process and creation process when doing one of my pieces.  

To begin I'm working on a current piece called death of a tribal, inspired by some paintings by Frank Frazetta.


and the nude version


I'm still trying to figure out composition, and I'll probably add a second character to mix.

Speaking of Frank Frazetta, there is a fantastic collection of Frank's work here:


This includes a majority of Frazetta's work and is a wealth of information. 

If any questions, please feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment