Monday, September 19, 2011

Tomorrow the sculpting world will change...

Tomorrow will definitely be an interesting day.

Tomorrow on Sept 20th Zbrush 4 R2 will be released as a free upgrade (as following their tradition) and is filled with a tons of amazing new features that will really change the way you view digital sculpture.  






I obviously cant say what but I can say that the videos being shown only show a small snippit of a large update. 
I also can say that I'm super excited for the promo stuff, of which I helped contribute to. 

I'm super proud of the work the beta artists did, including myself in that group of course.  I can only hope future ventures will go as well. 


The makers of Zbrush have been so helpful in pushing the 3D market along.  Never have I seen a company so driven to keep the artist and the studio on a level playing field.  
It is this mentality that grounds the company and allows for one of the best, if not the best, 3D communities in all of the packages (you blender boys will argue I know haha, but other than zbrush I use maya so there)

They are the reason I have somewhat of a face in the community and I owe them a lot.  It was an honor and a humbling experience working with them.

Lets hope good comes from all of it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment