Friday, September 16, 2011

Comic Con and MOCCA



Hey Guys just wanted to pop in and say that I'll be attending NY Comic Con and MoCCA fest. so if you're in the area send me and message and I'll see whats up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comic Con this year is Oct 13-16, Which is cool considering my birthday is the 14th.



Now I have a 4 day pass for this thing, but might only go two: the professional day and one other that I haven't decided yet.  Family day was always nice, so we shall see.



HomeMoCCA's Fest is April 28 and 29,  Pretty far from here, but its good to know all the same


All in all this should be fun, I plan on going to a conference or two this coming year as well, so I'll be posting for that too.  Can't wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment