Friday, May 27, 2011

Coffee.

Running over ideas with my good friend, while having coffee.

I think I might do a webcomic without actually doing a webcomic. The comics premise has never been done before, I think.  A comic that floats around the idea of newspaper clippings.  I wont say the story here, but the idea is the story goes on and viewers get a glimpse day by day, one clipping at a time.

Articles don't have to flow sequentially,  but those that seem out of place all contain clues to the back story.  Viral websites, and other connections make the experience real to the viewer.  It becomes like a game almost attempting to figure out the back story and find out what happens to your character in-between.  Updates on sites happen on between, giving the viewer something to look for.

On another note coffee is a wonderful thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment